[SingularBaby] Silla de auto Safety 1st Tri-Safe Plus Grupos 1/2/3
Do You Obey The Speed Limit
If you asked a group of people what the most disobeyed traffic sign is most of them would say the stop sign or the yield sign. In fact, the most disobeyed traffic sign on our roads, streets, and highways is the maximum "Speed Limit" sign. Speed limits are most frequently set through statutes. Speed limits can usually be lowered, or sometimes raised, from the legislated speed limit through a process called speed zoning. Common factors included in speed zoning are: 85th percentile speed (the speed at which 85% of the traffic is traveling), design speed, road features, crash records, administrative judgment, engineering judgment, and political influence.
Safe Driving News Feed
Get TNSC Safety Alerts, Auto Recalls, and Teen Driving Safety News delivered to your inbox as it happens. Learn More.
America's Safety Headquarters
The National Safety Commission is one of the nations' leading providers of driver education services. The company provides a variety of online and limited classroom courses and operates in all 50 states. In 2007 the company began to expand its teen education offerings beyond driving education.
- Traffic School - For Florida traffic tickets or moving violations. Get an electronic traffic school certificate today (optional).
- Drivers Ed - Online and classroom courses for new drivers.
- Driver Training - Practice questions for the DMV exam. Prepare yourself to pass on the first try.
- Defensive Driving Course - Fulfill the Texas defensive driving course requirement for point reduction and a mandatory 10% insurance reduction.
- Behind the Wheel Prep Course - Prep course for DMV "Behind-the-Wheel" Driving Test
- CDL Training - Be prepared for your Commercial Driver's License exam.
- Motorcycle Training - Study questions similar to the DMV Motorcycle exam.
Recall Notices, Safe Driving News and Important Announcements.
- Arrive Alive: How to get out of a submerged vehicleMon, 15 Mar 2010 17:30:00 +0000
- Car Seats Aren’t Just A Place To SitMon, 08 Mar 2010 20:07:00 +0000
- Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk This St. Patrick's DayTue, 23 Feb 2010 13:56:00 +0000
- Lowering the Volume: Efforts to Crack Down on Loud Car StereosWed, 17 Feb 2010 18:56:00 +0000
- Driver Responsibility Laws in New YorkTue, 16 Feb 2010 18:09:00 +0000
- New Child Protection Seat Law Takes Effect in New YorkFri, 12 Feb 2010 19:43:00 +0000
- Vehicle Break Downs on the HighwayFri, 12 Feb 2010 18:39:00 +0000
- How to Dismiss a NY Traffic Ticket and Save Money on Your Auto InsuranceThu, 11 Feb 2010 19:24:00 +0000
- The Most Disobeyed Traffic SignTue, 09 Feb 2010 19:43:00 +0000
TNSC driving-related products include courses for consumers, motorcyclists and commercial drivers.